Translate

Upcoming Documentary Film 2017 (Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve)

JIUZHAIGOU NATURAL RESERVE, China
To be Filmed, Directed & Edited by Rorne Tan





Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve

It was 5 years ago when I saw this painting at one of the souvenir shops at Jiuzhaigou Airport after my last day touring Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve. Somehow I found myself staring at this picture for a long time and wondered who this woman was. In my mind, all I saw was a sheer beauty of a woman who has a history and knowledge of how beautiful Jiuzhaigou is. More so when winter comes.

Now I think it is time to return to Jiuzhaigou and rekindle the fantasy experience of being there again. A world where every magic in the world becomes reality and every fantasy from every thought becomes everyone's internal happiness. 

I will be filming this magical place to create magic like no other. All over again. 

This time it will be in winter.

Best regards
Director Rorne Tan
Documentary Filmmaker