Translate

Documentary Film 2011 (Batu Caves, Malaysia)

BATU CAVES, Malaysia
Filmed, Directed & Edited by Rorne Tan 
(May 2011)


SEEING PARADISE IN THE CAVE
Trekking Batu Caves, Malaysia

Someone used to sent me a thank you note in Facebook for this documentary film. She said that her sister just passed away recently and she was wondering whether her sister is now in paradise like the paradise I filmed in Batu Caves. I replied and said that I believe her late sister is in paradise and in a far more better place that anyone can ever imagine and expressed my condolences. She never replied but I guessed she was in pain. I only hope that my film will give her some kind of solace in her hour of darkness. May God bless her and her late sister.

So please don't take life for granted. Live your life to the fullest ya.

Best regards,
Director Rorne Tan
Documentary Filmmaker
WORLD HERITAGE NETWORK
EMAIL: worldheritage101@yahoo.com